Rough story line for my film
Jay (7) writes endless letters of ‘To my future self’, some funny, some serious along with photos, meaningful toys, and more. This is all placed in a memory box with messy handwriting on the lid saying something like, ‘Only open when 18’’-(something more funny). Then, years later, Sammy (18)- future Jay, discovers the time capsule and reads all the letters to his sure self and realises that not everything turned out the way he wanted to. Some letters say, I hope i make my first million by 18, I hope one won a body building competition and playing professional football and others more like, i hope I’m the most positive person and i hope we stay a happy family- his parents divorce in the future. Sammy then builds on trying to make his younger self proud and salt begins writing to his future self so that he can continue to work towards being the best version of himself.
Comments
Post a Comment